Falcon Online Obituaries/Celebrations
Self-service obituaries and death notices offer newspapers a streamlined process to dramatically increase revenue in both print and web products. A complete proof and final pricing, either rated by linage or by the inch, is instantly available for the funeral home director or the family member's approval. Once completed and approved, the notice is exported for printed publication and uploaded to Legacy.com or EverTalk. Funeral homes and family members have typically found preparing obituaries a time-consuming and intimidating process. However, with APT's new self-service portal, both funeral directors and family members have quickly embraced this streamlined process of creating obituaries and death notices.
List of Features
- Streamlines the full obituary and death notice process including pagination
- Creates efficiencies within the newspaper
- Increases revenue stream dramatically
- Allows funeral directors and family members to submit orders on their own
- Seamless interface to Falcon Order Entry so there is no copy/paste required
- Uses same pricing table as in-house orders. No need to maintain a separate pricing table.
- Protects the obituary and death notice revenue for the newspapers
- Customized packages, deadlines and upsells for print and web
- Hosted in the Cloud
- Affordable pricing for any size newspaper
For further information or to request a product demonstration, please contact Diane Duren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-557-3035 x114.
or a Demonstration
Contact one of our Sales Managers to see how APT can help you!
Tel: (818) 557-3035 ext. 103
Want more information?
» Contact the following APT Staff:
APT and its flagship digital management technology solution, Falcon, feature tier-one 24/7 support.